Measurement Clarification

Before you try any of my recipes I feel I should clarify one thing. When it comes to measurements in tsp or tbsp I don't use an exact tsp or tbsp measurement. I use a literal silverware tablespoon full or literal silverware teaspoon full. What does this all mean? Each tablespoon or teaspoon is closer to double if you're measuring an exact tablespoon or teaspoon.



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to Cooking in the Le-Buff

So what on earth does the lame attempt at a punny entrance have to do with this blog you ask? Well I'll tell you, my last name is LeBoeuf (phonetically pronounced Le-Buff). While I wish I could say I am related to Shia Labeouf sadly this is not the case sigh........ I pretty much got the name right, just picked the wrong parents. Such is life, but I'm glad you decided to come cook in the Le-Buff with me.

This blog is a collection of recipes I've tried or created and come to love. They range from many ethnic food groups and meal courses. A smorgasbord of cooking experiences if you will. I love trying new things, and once I'm happy with the results I use this outlet to share it with you. I hope you enjoy and feel free to provide some feedback from your time cooking with the LeBoeuf.

No comments:

Post a Comment